Pitt Delta Chi Committees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chair Survey

Go down

Chair Survey Empty Chair Survey

Post  Brandon Barndt Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 am

Name:

Associate Member Chair Interest Survey

Chair: Brotherhood
Goal: To develop programs and activities to enhance the professional, interpersonal and leadership skills of each brother both within and beyond the fraternity, such as mock interviews, leadership workshops, cooking and nutrition education, or preparation in other skills which will benefit each Delta Chi.
As a member on the committee, you will serve as a voice for the Associate Member class and get to see all aspects that go in to planning an event.
Interest: 1 (Not Interested) 2 3 4 5 (I would do this in a second)

Chair: Athletics
Goal: Being in charge of fraternity athletics, well-being, and participation in sports.
Being on the committee allows you to take part in the organization and execution of athletic events concerning the fraternity and Pitt's athletic teams.

Chair: Special Events
Goal: To properly and promptly schedule and assist in scheduling third party events such as RLC, PDM, and Brotherhood Retreat.

Chair: GreekWeek/IFC
Goal: Work to emphasize the importance of participating in GreekWeek events and communicate to the chapter about other Greek Life Organization events.

Chair: Scholarship
Goal: Being responsible for maintaining and improving the high academic excellence of the brotherhood by assuring each brother is dedicated to his studies, through various events and by working closely with diverse academic resources.

Chair: Fundraising
Goal: Being responsible for raising money to be used for the future endeavors of the fraternity.
As a member of the fundraising committee, you will assist in the planning and running of our Spring fundraising events, as well as the book-keeping for those events.

Chair: Public Relations
Goal: To work to make ourselves a symbol of excellence on Pitt's campus via aid to other internal chairs and committees and external means - including social media, tabling, and letters to other organizations.
In helping the PR chairman, an Associate Member will give his ideas regarding all of these aspects of PR and aid in external tasks delegated by the PR chairman

Chair: Philanthropy
Goal: Work to encourage and assist the Chapter in attaining the Philanthropy goals we set every semester.
By becoming a committee member, an Associate Member is able to give input on the processes and decisions made by the Chairmen on how we conduct our philanthropic endeavors, including but not limited to the various events over the semester, canning, and attendance at the philanthropic events of other campus organizations

Chair: Community Service
Goal: Coordinating between the chapter and local service organizations as well as striving to lead the brotherhood in giving back to the surrounding community through volunteering events.
An Associate Member involved in this committee would pass on community service events to the rest of the Tau class, get the rest of the class excited for the events to raise AM participation, and give the Chairmen input based on the opinions of the AMs.

Chair: Membership Development
Goal: To develop and implement a program designed to enhance the professional, interpersonal and leadership skills of each brother both within and beyond the fraternity, such as mock interviews, leadership workshops, cooking and nutrition education, or preparation in other skills which will benefit each Delta Chi.

Chair: Webmaster/Technology
Goal: Being responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the Delta Chi website and other technologies.
This committee is for anyone interested in programming, graphic design or user interfaces. We'll be working on making changes to the Pitt Delta Chi website.

Chair: Parliamentarian
Goal: Being responsible for having complete knowledge of Delta Chi law and procedure, as well as being able to educate others in the brotherhood.
This committee helps brothers make changes to the chapter's bylaws. If you're interested in procedures or are good with detail then you would be a good fit.

Chair: Historian
Goal: Collect records from fraternity activities and events, compile a chapter history from the semester, and educate rest of brotherhood about chapter and national fraternity history.

Chair: Financial
Goal: To advise the D on issues of chapter finances - primarily in the construction of the semesterly budget.
An Associate Member on this committee will gain an understanding of how chapter finances work at a Macro level.

Brandon Barndt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum