Pitt Delta Chi Committees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminders for AM Meeting on 2/3

Go down

Reminders for AM Meeting on 2/3 Empty Reminders for AM Meeting on 2/3

Post  Jilan Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 am

1. We will meet to eat lunch at market @ noon. Afterward, we will head to the house for meeting
2. Zach (Recruitment Chair), Matt Gallo ("F"), and CJ ("D"), will be coming to this meeting to go over a few things with you guys before we talk about our material for the day.
3. We will be having class elections on Sunday. These are the positions and descriptions of responsibilities:

President
Responsible for organizing meetings among the Executive Board. The President will also work closely with the AMC and JAMC to make sure that AM requirements are being met. The President will also act as a correspondent to the general Chapter and he will report on the progress and general information pertaining to Associate Member projects.
Vice President
Responsible for overseeing the Recruitment Chair, Special Events Chair, and Service Chair in order to ensure that all projects goals are being met.
Recruitment Chair
Responsible for generating an AM class names list and working with the Chapter Recruitment Chair in order to prepare for rush in the following semester.
Special Events Chair
Responsible for organizing the sorority luncheon and any other official class events.
Service Chair
Responsible for organizing the AM class project.

4. MOST IMPORTANT: Bring a check to pay your Associate Member dues. I believe the amount if $445, but I'm currently checking with CJ to see if that's correct.

If you have questions about any of this, let me know.

Jilan

Back to top Go down