Pitt Delta Chi Committees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminders for AM Meeting on 2/10

Go down

Reminders for AM Meeting on 2/10 Empty Reminders for AM Meeting on 2/10

Post  Jilan Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 pm

1. We're either going to bump up lunch time to 11 a.m. and then do meeting afterward before New Member Conference (1:00 - 3:30), OR we will eat lunch at noon as per usual --> new member conference --> AM meeting after. I will talk to you all tonight to see what works best.

2. Quiz on Sunday; Have the preamble in your cornerstone memorized. Your grade will consist of you being able to write it all out AND your ability to recite it. The preamble is in the first few pages of your cornerstone and says "preamble" at the top. If you have trouble finding it, let me know.

3. We're going to hammer out how to fix these PR forms for Alex. I'll talk to you guys more about that tonight.

5. We will be distributing the Chair Survey for you guys to fill out at our meeting this Sunday. Please start considering if you would like to get involved in how our chairs system operates, and you can get your hands dirty with helping out already!

4. DON'T FORGET YOUR CHECK FOR DUES FOR SUNDAY (if you haven't already given it to CJ).

Jilan

Back to top Go down